365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Thursday, October 28, 2010

Anticipation







Anticipation / Carly Simon










NaNoWriMo



National Novel Writing Month. November 175 page novel in 30 days. I registered last year and wrote not one word. Do I try it this year? I’ve been trying to write daily… I’d feel some compulsion to start something completely new and not one of the um 3 is it now no more, projects ideas started here.


I’m tempted. But, what would I write about? I mean, it’s not that I don’t have ideas… I mean in addition to the things started here…. But then another thing?


I’ve three days to decide. Tick tock. Tick tock.


Maybe with such a defined goal these writings would be more cohesive? Maybe that’s not a good idea? Maybe … maybe … maybe…


Is this realistic given I spend ¾ of my life involved with work, they will be replacing the roof on the house, the house hasn’t been cleaned in god knows when and I want to cook Thanksgiving dinner? No. Definitely not realistic… but then, neither was this project and it’s almost November!


Almost 6 months since I started this and I’ve only missed a few days….


I don’t know. You’ll have tune in, in a few days and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter