365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Magical World of Ogres








Labyrinth / soundtrack









Mr. Snuggles was not sure about the feasibility of Mouse Soup. It sounded good, of course, but keeping the creatures in the pot he thought would be difficult. More over, he could not think of a way to accomplish this, there was no way he could explain it to Mrs. Snuggles. This was giving him a headache.







The role of Mr. Snuggles, played by Lu Lu V.


Anyone remember the TV show Slacker Cats? I really liked that show. Okay, so I know this is a rather lame writing post. All I can say is brilliance will come… maybe, eventually, some day. But today (I write at night, so yesterday) I am brain dead and living in a surreal world.


I can also report that today I learned not only about professional cleaning supplies, but about professional cleaning supplies salesmen. They, like other kinds of salesmen, really, really want to come visit you and “discuss” things. Yeah, right. Those who have worked with me know exactly how I feel about venders coming in and taking time to “discuss.” And we’re talking about janitorial supplies! What is there really to discuss. We have a soap dispenser, it takes 800 mil of soap in a box. I want the mildest, most non-allergic, cheapest option. I don’t want it to smell. I don’t care what color it is…. What is there to talk about? The benefits of 1-ply or 2?


But what really is odd, is when one is on the phone with such a vender, saying, no… I am not going to set up a meeting to discuss my needs. I am simply looking for pricing… and they get mad at you! I actually had a person today tell me if I wouldn’t set up the meeting so he could “explain” things to me, than there was no way I could order from the company. Gee, what WILL I do? There’s only 30 bizzillion others online. Would the money I save from this company actually amount to more than my salary for the hour or so I’d be stuck talking to him? And what about mental duress spending an hour discussing cleaning supplies? I don’t think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter