365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Thursday, July 29, 2010

Closer I am to fine








Indigo Girls









I awoke with a start. Some one was screaming. Multiple some ones were screaming and the commotion in the room was frenetic. I bolted upright, seconds before being it with something cold and wet… Shaving cream. It was being sprayed everywhere.



Two squealing girls with cans in both hands had in a matter of seconds covered the room and its contents, us included. Mimi, the French Poodle girl in the opposite bed was screaming and hugging one of them. They were friends. Great.

For the next few minutes the squeals continued until the cans were emptied.  Then Mimi, went off to shower and out with her friends while, the mousy girl we shared a room with and I cleaned up.  There was no help.  No appology.  Never even a thank you.


My first weekend in a college dorm. I left a few days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter