365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Saturday, December 25, 2010

So this is Christmas







The Edge of Christmas









Yes, I did miss last night. Not for any great Christmas eve reasons.  I was just quite literally sick and tired.  Today - I'm still sick, but having gone to bed at 5 pm yesterday and up at 8 am today - not tired so much.

So this is Christmas.  I've totally got writers block.  I feel gross and have got... nothing.  Nothing.  The most exciting thing we did today was try some Goat Cheese and a Fig ice cream.  No, really.  I thought it was okay.  Lulu ate it too.  M.... not so much.

I know you might think, gee having about a week with your stomach not right and being sick, maybe this was not the best idea.  And to that you would be right, but curiosity was strong.

What can I say about goat cheese ice creama?  It did have an earthy, goaty taste like goat cheese does and it is a bit dry.  I know I'm not doing it justice. 

But... I got nothing.

Major storm coming tomorrow.  Maybe my cold will clear and I will have something to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter