365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow








Let love in / Goo Goo Dolls










The whole state is under a "Blizzard Watch".  I am thrilled.  I have run to the window to check that it is still snowing every two minutes for the past hour.  It is.  Though the National Weather Services says the Blizzard Warning is in effect until 6 pm tomorrow, I am doubt full. 

Mostly I really want a snow day tomorrow.  I am pretty sure it's going to happen, but I am still nervous.  I am reminded of grade school, when I felt the same anticipation.  There is a part of me that finds this sad, and another part that is encouraged that I still have my youthful enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter