365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Tuesday, December 28, 2010

200!








Genesis Live : The way we walk










Two hundred post!  Who would have thought we'd make it this long?

I thought it only fitting to post here one of my most favorite albums - favorite bands.  We saw them in concert once - sitting up so we could touch the roof of the stadium.  But they were fantastic.  It was a reunion tour with Phil Collins, absolutely amazing.

I have to credit the first beau with this one.  He was otherwise a complete jerk, but he did introduce me to this band and it my fandom has lasted over many years.

Sadly, though - despite post 200 and a great album... I still am slogging through my writers block and self questioning.  In other words - I've nothing to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter