365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Monday, December 6, 2010

don't you forget about me







Breakfast Club / Sountrack:

don't you forget about me / Simple Minds








Okay, for those of you who might be following along or are very astute, you will notice, yet another gap in the daily process: yesterday. I have only two words to account for this: Senior Moment.



No really. I completely forgot it wasn’t Saturday. I knew I had posted Saturday. So, it wasn’t even that I had forgotten to post, it was truly that I had forgotten I had slept and another day had passed. Let me tell you, this was a really bummer around 8 pm when I realized I had to come to work today.


“Tomorrow’s Monday??” I had said, heart broken, and checked the date /time on the computer just to make sure. It was worse than any horror movie. But clearly I have survived and we shall resume regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter