365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Wednesday, December 1, 2010

nanowritmo / postscript what next?






Sounds of Silence / Simon & Garfunkel











As a Nanowritmo project, I didn't make it - if you have read this November tale, its just over 27000 words.  Still...   not bad, I don't think.

And not bad that we are on Dec 1st and this blog is still blogging along.  This will be post 177 or 178... I forget.  No wonder I'm tired....

The real question is where to do now....Having spent the last month writing on one set thing,  has been good.  Now that that's done, I am back to being lost in a sea of blank paper... or rather blank computer screen.  I shall need to think on this for the next 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter