365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Thursday, September 16, 2010

A pain in the neck








Murmur / REM










This is the 102nd post to this blog. I would have never thought it possible. Ironically for the last two days, ideas have flown out of me. Today, I am as blank as slate. I’m blaming it on two things. One another string of problems at work and two, what I am certain is related, a literally pain in my neck. I woke up with it. The irony of it was at first amusing, but as the day has worn on, it’s gotten very old. It’s now twingey and all I can think of is a hot pad.



So, skip this post today… better will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter