365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Friday, September 24, 2010

Large screen tvs







Pure 80's










Okay, I admit it. I love 80’s music. I choose this album today because it has on it the Animotion song, Obsession. This is not one of my specific favorites as 80’s songs go, but it was appropriate for what I was thinking about in a round about way.



Two houses down from mine the owners (we don’t know them) have a large screen tv. How large is it? It’s large enough that I can look out my window across the lot next door and into our next neighbor’s house and see what’s on tv. I can actually identify shows, ads, actors. The screen is …HUGE!


I don’t get it. I’m two houses away and I can watch their tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter