365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Saturday, September 11, 2010

A freight train






Howl / Black Rebel Motorcycle Club












So, I've had a wicked headache all day. My mind is still at work, since I awoke at 5 am something this morning. I've sat and stared at blank screen for ... well a long time. I'm tired and have nothing to say. Nothing.


But, I have committed to writing. So what is there to say? The one really good thing that happened to me today. I found a near-ish Greek restaurant. I have been hunting for one for a while. I’ve seen this place for a while and thought it was Italian. But searching today – as I was trying to write, I came across them and their menu.

So, not wanting my tuna casserole for the 4th time, we tried it. Now don’t get me wrong. I actually really LIKE tuna casserole and it is one of the few things I cook – and I mean from scratch. None of that can of cream of mushroom soup for me – I do a rue and the whole bit. It works too, but… it does not compete with real Greek food. And at least one good thing in a day is better than nothing. Just like three paragraphs of not much is better than no post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter