365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Friday, September 10, 2010

King of the Hill







My Way The best of Frank / Frank Sinatra









Let me just say, it was a bad day.  On top of a bad week.  Many of you heard about this bad day and bad week in other venues.  I've decided NOT to rant about it here for two reasons:  1.  I've been trying NOT to swear like a sailor on this blog.  2. There were enough things that I also don't want to open myself up for a law suit.

That being said, I am going to share the one really cool thing that happened today.  It was brief, but still.  Today, I'll take what I can get.

I was driving to dinner tonight.  I had yahoo-ed my directions and was traveling over hill and dale, over the river and through the woods.  I rounded a corner and there at the bottom of the hill was a huge field dotted with white.   As I got closer I identified sheep!  Then noticed some of them were little goats!  Some of you know, I kind of have a fondness for little goats.

There were at least 100 of them.  All grazing happily and as I got closer and the road ran around by the field, I noticed one thing.  Not a sheep, but a big huge sheep dog guarding the fort.  It was very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter