365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Monday, August 9, 2010

oops







Perishable Fruit / Patty Larkin











This actually was a post from the day before yesterday, but see I was trying to schedule it, so I didn't actually have to get up in the morning and post... and it didn't work.. Which means yesterday's post was missing some information.

In a way, this is good, because I have no thought in my head, no idea, nada, nothing ...nothing.  I hate that.

Anyway, the original post that was supposed to appear on Aug 7th, tells the world that on Saturday night I was going to see Patty Larkin and Suzanne Vega in concert.  (Patty opening for Suzanne, not them performing together.)  It also told the world that these are two of my most favorite and respected performers.  But of course, if you read yesterday's you'd know this already.

It all has gotten me thinking though.  A million years ago I wrote a song.  Well, I wrote lyrics.  I suppose at the time, I also tried to sing along, but I can't really remember.  What I do remember is that it was titled Sensible Shoes  and that I was put on paper, somewhere.  In the next week I'm going to look for it.  If I find it, it'll appear here.

And since I am merely babling.  I will move on... hopefully to that brilliance I was speaking of yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter