365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Sunday, August 22, 2010

I got chills, they're multipling







Grease / Movie Soundtrack











This is the 75th day of posting.  I have to admit, I didn't think I'd make it.  But still a long way to go....  This is going to be a tough week.  I think I have food poisioning.  I'll spare you the details.  It has rained all day and will rain for the next three - meaning we won't get to the roof and progress in our ever problematic bath renovation.  I am out at least three out of the next five nights.  Our desk top hard drive has crashed, I don't ~think~ there was anything on it.... I don't think....

At anyrate, here, I just wish to post for the sake of posting  - post 75- and say - 75 WOOT!

And on to 150!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter