365 Muse

365 Muse : creative non fiction or fiction musings based on one musical album every day for a year. My muse. My musings. My eclectic music collection.
Welcome to my challenge.




Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to 360Muse, my writing experiment. For a long time now, I’ve been annoyed with myself that my writing is limited. How will I ever write the great American novel at this rate? But what to write... which project calls…what if I have nothing to say? I was mentally whining about this as I looked at our vast collection of CDs. Yet another thing I miss and feel detached from. I’ve never been heavily into music like some, but still, I felt this was a shame.

So, I’ve created this very public self challenge. Write, something, anything, every day for a year. Don’t wait for the first of the month. Don’t wait for the Monday, x date, to have the time or the energy. And for inspiration, one cd from rack, grabbed in order or just a random pick, it doesn’t matter. In the words of Nike, just do it...

So here it is, the start of a year of writing…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter